Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lazy Day

  Today is a lazy day. It is very, very, very rainy and windy and unpleasant. My Bat Mitzvah is in a week. Tomorrow I have a rehearsal. So today is a lazy day.
  What to do on a lazy day? Well, unfortunately my mom is sick, so she just went to the doctor. Once we find out how she's doing, my parents and I are planning on catching up on a few movies. We want to watch Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which they've seen and I haven't, and Pitch Perfect, which I've seen and they haven't. I will update either today or tomorrow with my review of Marigold Hotel if we watch it.
  I'm in a haze of Bat Mitzvah prep. I've been browsing different versions of my favorite songs that I want to be played at my Bat Mitzvah party. My cousin Melanie is getting her PhD today, but my parents and I are unable to make it to the ceremony because of the weather. Congrats, Melanie! I hope you have a fun day!
  I haven't updated my blog in weeks, so I feel compelled to mention that three weeks ago I saw one of the best movies ever: Juno. The script was hilarious. That comment about stage parents made me laugh so hard. It was also very sad, though, and the resolve to Juno's baby issue was very touching. The song at the end of it made me cry so hard, and I am currently humming it because it's catchy. So yeah.
  There's only less than a month of school to go! Can't wait for summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment