Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Book of Elly

  Okay, so I have this ADORABLE baby godsister named Elly. My parents and I are thinking of making a musical called The Book of Elly, you know, like a take-off on The Book of Mormon. Elly loves Dora The Explorer, so I therefore created this little dialogue between Dora and Elly herself.
Dora: Elly, what shoes are you gonna wear today? Choose quickly, 'cause I want to take you outside so we can go on an adventure, broadcast it on TV, and turn little kids' brains to mush! Sounds fun, right?
Elly: Well, it all sounds good except for the part about turning little kids' brains to mush. As far as shoes, I think I'll wear boots. It's supposed to be very cold today.
Dora: Elly, I'm very surprised with you!
Elly: Um, why? Am I missing something?
Dora: You shouldn't wear Boots without asking him first!

  Get it? Teehee. Yup, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment