Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oz

  Sorry for the lack of posts again! Now that it's Spring Break I have some time to actually post.
  Anyways, I saw an awesome movie last week. It was Oz The Great And Powerful! It was great! And powerful! :)
  Of course, the movie had its flaws. The fact that the ruby slippers couldn't be used (Disney didn't have the legal rights, or something) was slightly irritating, but understandable. I couldn't figure out why there wasn't a Good Witch of the South and Good Witch of the North. There was just Glinda. I guess she was both?
  Evanora and Theodora were pretty awesome. I liked Oz/Oscar/The Wizard. He was a bum. That was the whole point, I guess.
  I was a bit surprised that the movie didn't end with Oz going back to the real world (or whatever you want to consider "real"). That's how it was with Dorothy. Huh...
  It was a fun movie. It wasn't on the same par as Les Mis, but it was fun. It was cute. Everyone should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment