Monday, April 22, 2013

Exhaustedness

  Well, I've been busy. Had the school play (cool,) ELA state testing (blah,) great-aunt's Motown b-day party (yay Aunt Beth!) and more. Wowowowow that's a lot.
  I've been trying my best to still get some zzzzzzs in the middle of all this chaos. Last night I got to watch the newest Doctor Who - it was a haunted house hooray - and go to bed relatively early, but then I had to wake up early this morning to put some final touches on my lab report.
  I'm making progress with The Last Descendant Trilogy, because we're doing IWRs (independent writing projects) in ELA, and I want to make my project part of the first book. I've updated the page for the books a bit, so check it out.
  So that's LIIIIFE.
  Hooray hoorah blah.
  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment