Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Weekend

  So: the weekend.
  Gabby is working on a website! It's pretty awesome. I'll include a link to it SOON (if she lets me). :)
  Anywho, I've just finished watching the latest episode of Doctor Who! I used to watch it off-and-on, but I've really gotten into this season because the new plots are awesome. I was also getting slightly bored of Amy, but The Doctor's new companion Clara is pretty cool, and she and he have some pretty hilarious dialogues. So that's kinda fun. If you don't watch it you should.
  So that's that. In between sending out Bat Mitzvah invites, going to a Bar Mitzvah, watching Doctor Who, working on The Last Descendant Trilogy (by the way I'm updating the page) a lot, doing homework, and other such paraphernalia, this is a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment